Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Book Birthday to SPECTRAL

happy birthday butterfly glitter

Celebrate Spectral's April 10th release day, by following the kick-off to the blog tour or purchasing a copy at these links:

Kindle - $2.99
Nook - $4.95
Google - $3.79
Smashwords - $4.99
PDF - $4.95

Convinced she’s a part of the witness protection program, sixteen-year-old Jewel Rose is shuffled around the globe with her family like a pack of traveling gypsies. After arriving at lucky home twenty-seven, she stumbles upon a mysterious boy with magical powers claiming to be her guardian . . . and warning of imminent danger. Despite the obvious sparks between them, Jewel discovers a relationship is forbidden, and the more she learns about dark, brooding Roman, she begins to question who she can even believe — the family who raised her, or the supposed sworn protector who claims they’ve been lying to her all along.

As she struggles to uncover who her family has really been running from, she is forced to hide her birthmark that reveals who she is. With new realities surfacing, unexplained powers appearing, and two tempting boys vying for her heart, Jewel battles to learn who she can trust in an ever growing sea of lies, hoping she’ll make it through her seventeenth birthday alive.

11 comments:

  1. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your
    post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome site!

    Feel free to visit my blog post how to Belly Dance kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend not to comment, but after looking at through a few of the comments
    here "Happy Book Birthday to SPECTRAL". I do
    have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind. Is it simply me or do a few of the responses look like they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at additional online social sites, I would like to follow you. Could you make a list of the complete urls of your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Here is my weblog ... laser Tattoo removal cost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fastidious answers in return of this question with solid arguments and
    telling all about that.

    Here is my web site - Violin how to play

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog post. I certainly appreciate this website. Keep it up!


    Also visit my webpage: we Buy Houses sicklerville nj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.



    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: How To Become A Game Tester

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, since
    this point in time i am reading this great informative article here at my residence.



    Look at my webpage: Blues Piano Made Easy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I do think that you ought to publish more about this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but usually
    folks don't speak about these subjects. To the next! Cheers!!

    Take a look at my site ... Teach Yourself Ukulele

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & assist other customers like its helped me. Good job.

    Here is my web blog - Voice Coach Online

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I may I want to suggest you some attention-grabbing issues or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to learn even more things about it!

    Also visit my webpage; How To Pick Lock Of Sentry Safe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm curious to find out what blog system you happen to be working with? I'm having some small security problems with my latest site and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?

    My weblog :: how to Write guitar solo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, since this time
    i am reading this fantastic educational paragraph here at my house.



    Check out my web-site ... Buy my Home Blackwood NJ

    ReplyDelete